Re: How to make ssh tunnel work if started as windows service?

Hi,

Tried with instsrv.exe and srvany.exe, still same problem.
Only way it connects as windows service is if started as user account.
I am thinking that it allows to connect with user account because the
known_hosts file was previous created. As soon as i deleted that file
ssh asked if i am sure to connect to the linux machine because is not
known. If i answered yes known_hosts file was created in c:\documents
and settings\[user]\.ssh folder.

If i copyed the .ssh folder in c:\documents and
settings\NetworkService folder still didn't work.

My cmd file is:

@echo off
:RUN echo Connecting…
"C:/Program Files/OpenSSH/bin/ssh.exe"  -R 40201:localhost:50300 -o
TCPKeepAlive=no -o ServerAliveInterval=15 -o ServerAliveCountMax=2 -i
id_rsa visma@xxxxxxxxxxxx
echo Restarting in 10 seconds…
GOTO RUN

Tried like this also:

"C:/Program Files/OpenSSH/bin/ssh.exe"  -R 40201:localhost:50300 -o
TCPKeepAlive=no -o ServerAliveInterval=15 -o ServerAliveCountMax=2 -T
-N -i "C:/id_rsa" visma@xxxxxxxxxxxx

still doesn't connect when started as service.

Is it a way to make ssh not ask that first question (we can't input
yes from service)? or make it recognize the known_hosts file? And is
it a way to output the verbose to a file?

I'm using OpenSSH for Windows 3.8p1-1 20040709 Build

Thanks,
Adriana