Re: multihome box: why ssh over only one interface?

Most likely your default route points out eth0.

Try turning off rp_filter in the kernel.  (rp_filter only
accepts packets from an IP address on the interface that
the return route uses.)

/etc/sysctl.conf:
net.ipv4.conf.default.rp_filter = 0

If eth0 and eth1 are connected to different ISP's then you
need some advanced routing configuration, to make packets
originating on eth3, use eth3 as it's default route.  And the
same for eth0.  This would be required, because ISP's usually
filter packets coming from their customers to only have the
source IP that was assigned.

--
And, did Galoka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
                                         -Centauri