Re: Keeping connections through switch to vpn

While it may be overkill, Create a virtual machine, and install the vpn
client on the VM. That way, it won't affect you desktop machine at all
when you vpn in.
I have done this for just this reason.(I did it in vmware, but other
virtualization solutions should work).

rgt