Re: Disable SSH authentication

Perhaps what you meant is the possibility of setting up a trust
relationship with a remote box, and run an automated/cron job without
prompting you for a password. If that is what you need, that is doable
by 'scp' the content of your generated pub.key to the authorized-keys of
the remote box. Bingo! You will never be bothered with the "troubles" of
uid/passwd: I agree with you, it's a PITA to go thru all that:-)

Thanks,
Yinka.