Re: Debian SSH problem

Hi,

Check to make sure your ssh keys are not in the black-list on your suse box.

You may need to update your ssh version and regenerate your sshd_keys(on your suse boxes that is).

Also check your /etc/ssh/sshd_config file and make sure you are only allowing protocol version 2, coz debian doesn't use version 1 anymore.

But as suggested, check your /var/log/secure file on your suse box, this should have failure entries explaining why.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
Q:	How many Harvard MBA's does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A:	Just one.  He grasps it firmly and the universe revolves around him.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
Be different: conform.