use of PAM limits in an SFTP Subsystem

Hi all,

i hope you can help me with my question.

I have set maxlogins in /etc/security/limits.conf to 3 logins. With ssh it worked perfectly, but with the internal SFTP Subsystem it wont work.
Is there an way to make the limits work with SFTP ?

Here some information:
OpenSSH_5.1p1
OpenSSL 0.9.8g

File /etc/ssh/sshd_config:

Port 22
UsePrivilegeSeparation yes
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key
KeyRegenerationInterval 3600
ServerKeyBits 768
SyslogFacility AUTH
LogLevel INFO
LoginGraceTime 600
PermitRootLogin no
StrictModes yes
RSAAuthentication yes
PubkeyAuthentication yes
IgnoreRhosts yes
RhostsRSAAuthentication no
HostbasedAuthentication no
PermitEmptyPasswords no
X11Forwarding no
X11DisplayOffset 10
PrintMotd yes
KeepAlive yes
UsePAM yes
UseLogin yes

Subsystem sftp internal-sftp

Match !User ssh-*
  ChrootDirectory %h
  ForceCommand internal-sftp
  AllowTCPForwarding no
  X11Forwarding no

We have only the users ssh-UID-suffix and ftp-UID-suffix.
When the User ist not matching to ssh-* then it gets forced to internal-sftp

Thanks for help and greetings,
Daniel