SSH sessions from some clients are dropped under Solaris 8

Dear All,

We are having a really strange behaviour under Solaris 8. We are using
the SSH binary from blastwave.org. For some reason some of our clients
ssh connections are dropped. We found out that the connections are
dropped after login grace time ran out. This only occurs if there are
id_rsa files on the client side. I found a post on the dev mailing list
where they have discussed exactly the same problem:

http://fixunix.com/openssh/177097-logingracetime.html

No answers so far.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,