Re: openssh v5.0p1 chroot/sftp mac os x 10.4 errors

Hi Luke,

--On 12. Juli 2008 09:46:14 -0700 Luke Brannon <brannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

- snip -

I do not see any binaries in your chroot environment. Do you supply
any?

No.  Ultimately users will have only sftp access.  I was under the
impression I'd only need to include binaries if shell access was granted.

No, there is lots of shared libs and binaries you need for sftp as well. I have configured chrooting via pam on linux a few weeks ago (which in this aspect makes no difference) and needed quite some time for collecting all necessary things.

Dirk