Re: Deliberately create slow SSH response?

While it's probably not an option for most people, the pf firewall in OpenBSD
(and ported to FreeBSD) has settings that basically say after X login
attempts over some time period Y for a given IP address, block further
attempts for time period Z. It's highly configurable.

--
Jeff Simmons                                   jsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Simmons Consulting - Network Engineering, Administration, Security