Re: sshd "none" method authentication

Darren,

I tried "PermitEmptyPasswords no" and the failure count did not increase. Unfortunately, our server has to use "PermitEmptyPasswords yes" for some user access. Hence we need to find another solution to inform the OS of the success of the pubkey authentication so that the failure count will be reset for a successful pubkey authentication. It would be great if this solution can be implemented in OpenSSH.

Thanks,
John