Re: Trouble with agent forwarding

I guess your problem is that the root ssh public key is not in somename's authorized_keys on machine C.
When you do 'sudo ssh someone@C' you're loading root's profile on the originating box, as if root was launching the ssh command, therefor ssh loads root's public key and tries to authenticate with it on machine C against your remote user's authorized keys.

-Ed