Building openssh source code in Visual Studio

Hi all,

I have just joined this group. I have downloaded the ssh windows source code ( for cygwin ) from sourceforgenet (http://sshwindows.sourceforge.net/download/) . I am trying to get it to build in Visual Studio , but am getting a lot of errors with the linux header files being used in the code. an example is

Error	1: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sys/socket.h': No such file or directory

My development environment is Windows XP with cygwin and VS2005.

Thanks in advance,
Swetha