Disable OpenSSH Protocol version 1

Hi,

I understand that we can disable SSH Protocol version
1 in sshd_config file by adding the line "Protocol 2".
This merely rejects incoming ssh session using Version
1.

However, when I tried to disable outgoing ssh session
from using Version 1 by adding the line "Protocol 2"
in ssh_config file, it did not work. Is there any way
to disable outgoing ssh session from using Version 1?

Thanks,
John

Looking for last minute shopping deals?