Re: sftp + chroot

Bambero wrote:
Hello

I wan't to only ask becouse I have seen information about
sftp-server chroot in CVS.
Is it really true that version 4.8 will contain this feature ?
I hope it will be included in OpenBSD release too ...

Are there any known terms about 4.8 release ?

Many thanks for developers.

Regards,
Bambero

http://chrootssh.sourceforge.net/

Used it for years. Works great for ssh, scp, and sftp.

--
Jon R. Kibler
Chief Technical Officer

http://www.trustem.com/