OpenSSH + GeodeLX + Linux + Cryptodev = Corrupted MAC on input.

Hello,

I just set up Debian Lenny on a PCEngines ALIX. This board have a GeodeLX processor with hardware crypto accelerator, so I patched my kernel to get cryptodev support. Everything is fine when playin with openssl, but openssh just crash when a large amount of data is transfered.

A small example:
alix:~# scp 100meg.test localhost:/dev/null
root@localhost's password:
100meg.test 0% 0 0.0KB/s --:-- ETAReceived disconnect from 127.0.0.1: 2: Corrupted MAC on input.
lost connection
alix:~#

If I unload cryptodev kernel modules, averything works fine again.

I found this guy which reported to have the same issue:
http://www.docunext.com/wiki/My_Notes_on_Patching_2.6.22_with_OCF#The_Results

Tested with OpenSSH 4.6p1 and 4.7p1.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards, Adam.

PS: If you don't know at all what's wrong, could you please tell me how to disable cryptodev in sshd (without rebuilding the package wihout --with-ssl-engine) ?