Deprecated: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated

Hi, I'm using 1.4.22 on fedora36 with php-8.1 and receiving the following
errors. I thought SM supported php-8? Or is it a different problem? This
happens after logging in and redirect.php being loaded.

I shouldn't have done this on a production machine, so I'm really hoping
there's an easy fix :-(

Deprecated: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/file_prefs.php on line 74

Warning: session_regenerate_id(): Session ID cannot be regenerated after
headers have already been sent in /usr/share/squirrelmail/src/redirect.php
on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/file_prefs.php:74) in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 600

Deprecated: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/file_prefs.php on line 74

Deprecated: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/file_prefs.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/file_prefs.php:74) in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/src/redirect.php on line 233

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx