Re: SM and PHP8

On Sun, October 24, 2021 12:28, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> On Sun, October 24, 2021 4:11 pm, James B. Byrne via squirrelmail-users
> wrote:
>> I am testing a FreeBSD package for squirrelmail built for PHP8
>
> You need to indicate what version

This is all the info that I can get.  The package iteself will not open so I
cannot tell what version SM thinks it is.  However, the packaged version for
php7.3 says this:

SquirrelMail version 1.4.23 [SVN]
By the SquirrelMail Project Team

# pkg info squirrelmail-php80-20200422
squirrelmail-php80-20200422
Name           : squirrelmail-php80
Version        : 20200422
Installed on   : Sun Oct 24 11:41:07 2021 EDT
Origin         : mail/squirrelmail
Architecture   : FreeBSD:12:*
Prefix         : /usr/local
Categories     : mail www
Licenses       : GPLv2+
Maintainer     : uzsolt@xxxxxxxxx
WWW            : http://www.squirrelmail.org/
Comment        : Webmail system which accesses mail over IMAP
Options        :
	DATABASE       : off
	DOCS           : on
	LDAP           : off
Annotations    :
	cpe            : cpe:2.3:a:squirrelmail:squirrelmail:20200422:::::freebsd12:x64
	flavor         : php80
	repo_type      : binary
	repository     : FreeBSD
Flat size      : 2.92MiB
Description    :
SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHP.
It includes built-in pure PHP support for the IMAP and SMTP protocols,
and all pages render in pure HTML 4.0 (with no Javascript required) for
maximum compatibility across browsers. It has very few requirements
and is very easy to configure and install. SquirrelMail has a all
the functionality you would want from an email client, including
strong MIME support, address books, and folder manipulation

WWW: http://www.squirrelmail.org/

   Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada  L8E 3C3

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list