application/pdf not octet-stream for PDF attachments?

Hi,

I'm running 1.5.2, all working well. when I get emails with PDF, usually,
they are "application/pdf" and open with PDF reader,

BUT, some emails have them as "application/octet-stream", in which case
they attempt to open directly inside SM with PS characters/codes

is there any way to tell SM to always open all .pdf files with PDF reader

I'm afraid my senders will keep sensing like they do...

application/octet-stream
application/pdf

You are using SquirrelMail version: 1.5.2 [SVN]
The administrator installed the following plugins:
none installed

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx