Re: Another HTML email oddity

James B. Byrne via squirrelmail-users ezt írta:
> The version we have is SquirrelMail version 1.4.23 [SVN] which is
> packaged by
> the port maintainer at FreeBSD.
I'm the maintainer the package.
The version is at state of 2019.09.04.

Check the logs:
svn log -r '{2019-09-10}':HEAD
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/squirrelmail/code/branches/SM-1_4-STABLE/squirrelmail
I see logr14836 and r14838:
"Better HTML email content style containment"
and
"Even better HTML email content style containment"

Can these changes cause the better behaviour?

James, could you test this newer version? I'll open a bug report to
update squirrelmail in some days.

Zsolt

> This problem does not occur for every html message.  Most show the
> html display
> button and can be switched to the html view. But some do not.
>
> Thank you for your attention to the matter.
>
> On Tue, June 23, 2020 12:28, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
>> Works for me (tm).  First thing I'd suspect is your
>> older/third-party SM
>> version.  We can't support forks or older versions and re-fix
>> things that
>> aren't broken in our code.
>
> --
> ***          e-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel          ***
>         Do NOT transmit sensitive data via e-Mail
>  Do NOT open attachments nor follow links sent by e-Mail
>
> James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Harte & Lyne Limited          http://www.harte-lyne.ca
> 9 Brockley Drive              vox: +1 905 561 1241
> Hamilton, Ontario             fax: +1 905 561 0757
> Canada  L8E 3C3
>

> -----
> squirrelmail-users mailing list
> List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx