Re: Inline css renders squiremail headers illegible

On Wed, June 17, 2020 8:19 pm, James B. Byrne via squirrelmail-users wrote:
> I do not know how to deal with this in Squirrelmail.  We have
> correspondents
> sending html format email with this at the top:
>

> Notification Template
>
>         body {
>             background-color: #ffffff;
>             font-size: 13px;
>         }
>         img {
>             border:0;
>         }
>         table {
>             border-collapse:collapse;
>             border:0;
>         }
>         table td,
>         table th {
>             border-collapse:collapse;
>             border:0 !important;
>             margin-bottom: 1px !important;
>             padding:0 !important;
>             vertical-align: top !important;
>         }
>         a {
>             color: #53BEE6;
>             text-decoration: none;
>         }
>

> Which, when the message is viewed in html, renders the Squirrelmail page
> heading links above the message body virtually invisible due to low
> contrast.

Note: James sent me a copy offlist of such an offending message.  Assuming
version 1.4.23, the problem described does not exist in more recent
versions of SquirrelMail (after my fix in January).  If you cannot
upgrade, try grabbing a copy of functions/mime.php out of our repository:

https://sourceforge.net/p/squirrelmail/code/HEAD/tree/branches/SM-1_4-STABLE/squirrelmail/functions/mime.php

Cheers,
--
Paul Lesniewski