Centos 8 and Squirrelmail

Good evening,

LONG time user of Squirrelmail. 10+ years...  Finally decided that my Centos 6 server needs
retirement and am working on a Centos 8 box.  I've been looking at webmail clients but nothing
really appeals to me, keep coming back to Squirrelmail.

So, my question is, can I use Squirrelmail on Centos 8 and is there anything special I need to do?

On my Centos 6 box I'm not using any databases, strictly Maildir based.

Thanks for your time,

Jay

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list