Re: not receiving emails

Hi Tya
Squirrel is the viewer, not really the mail handler.
Check if somebody installed SpamAssassin or MailWasher.

Install an old-fashioned text based email program like Eudora (below version 7) or Pegasus, or even Alpine, the PC version of pine. If you can't do that, log on and use pine. It is very crude, but good to know in case you have to weed out oversize stuff. With any of those programs you can see what is really coming in, before IMAP touches it.

That should help you track down what is messing with your feed.

Have FUN!
DearWebby