Re: Secure Remove Image not displayed for unsafe images

On 2017年03月03日 10:48, Sharon Stahl wrote:

> Hello,
> I am using Apache 2.4 with PHP7.0 on a linux CentOS 7 system
> My squirrelmail version is the 1.4.23, squirrelmail-20170203_0201-SVN
>       brought down and untarred from the squirrelmail site.
>   Installed Plugins
>      1. squirrel_logger - 2.3.1
>      2. abook_import_export - 1.1
>      3. calendar
>      4. message_details
>      5. squirrelspell
>      6. delete_move_next - 3.1.0
>      7. newmail
>      8. translate - 1.3
>      9. add_address - 1.0.3
>      10. quicksave - 2.4.5
>      11. multilogin - 2.4.2
>      12. auto_cc - 2.0
>      13. addgraphics - 2.3
>      14. advanced_settings - 1.2.1s- 1.2.1smm
>      15. get_uuencode - 3.2
>      16. view_as_html - 3.8
>      17. html_mail - 2.3
>      18. preview_pane - 1.2
>      19. select_range - 3.7.1
>      20. tnef_decoder - 1.0
>      21. autorespond - 0.5.1
>
> We use the following rpm versions for postfix and dovecot (CentOS 7) ;
> postfix-2.10.1-6.el7.x86_64
> dovecot-2.2.10-7.el7.x86_64
>
> My problem:

It isn't a "problem"

>      In both firefox and chrome, when viewing html mail only a blank window
> is shown where the unsafe image was removed.    I never see the
> "removed image for security reasons".  This is the same for all users.
>      There are no errors displayed in my logs; httpd, squirrelmail, nor php.

Because it's not an error

> If someone can help me with this, it would be great.  We have been running
> squirrelmail for some time now and I am bringing up a new server.  I have
> installed everything by hand and compared this with the old server. When
> I inspect the image, it appears that the call is to "blank.png" instead of
> to "sec_remove_eng.png" as in my other older installation.

If you prefer the more messy look and the loud security warning, change
$use_transparent_security_image in the configuration file or use conf.pl
and look for option 20 under the "General Settings"

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team