Re: Themes?

On 2017年01月04日 07:04, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> I want to change squirrelmail to use the colors/design of my website.
>
> Where do I find a tutorial how to do this?
> I mean, how to create my own "Theme"?

Depends on which version.  1.5.2+ can be customized more, as you can
change the template files as well as the basic theme and css.  In 1.4.x,
you just need to base your colors on any of the existing theme files -
color scheme is about all you can do.  Limited CSS support is available
- see example files in the themes/css directory.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team