Re: Where is the pluging for "Select all"?

Hello Paul,

On 2017-01-05 00:14:18 Paul Lesniewski hacked into the keyboard:
> Select Range plugin?  I have a newer plugin that adds a checkbox
> immediately above all the others that acts as a toggle-all as well
> (unreleased as of yet).

The "Select Range" is nice, but does not really what I want.

In the old squirrelmail I hade above the checkboxes for the message a
"toogle all" but I can not find out, where it is.

You say, you have a newer plugin, but I had this allready in 2009!

Can I try/test your newer pluging please?

You can send me the gzip file directly to my EMail.

Thanks in avance

--
Michelle Konzack        ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer     0033-6-61925193