Re: Excuse me, I installed squirrelmai after the login error, please tell me the way to deal with, thank you

On 2016年08月25日 07:32, ddzhiwenwei@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Excuse me, I installed squirrelmai after the login error, please tell me the way to deal with, thank you
>

> Warning: Illegal string offset '' in /usr/local/nginx/html/functions/imap_general.php on line 708
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/nginx/html/functions/imap_general.php:708) in /usr/local/nginx/html/functions/global.php on line 550
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/nginx/html/functions/imap_general.php:708) in /usr/local/nginx/html/src/redirect.php on line 193

Sorry, you'll have to provide more details, such as software version
information, how you installed the software, what operating system
you're using, and what we can do to reproduce the error.  Also, post any
log information associated with the event.

All of this is detailed in the mailing list posting guidelines which you
should have read before posting.

That said, it looks like you're using version 1.4.22 and you are using
some kind of IMAP server that sends an unexpected response to the
NAMESPACE command.  Please log in manually to your IMAP server and
report how is responds to NAMESPACE:

$ telnet localhost 143
A01 LOGIN <username> <password>
A02 NAMESPACE