Re: filter based on header

 Hi Paul,

I do not use any other filtering tools but built-in filters in
SquirrelMail 1.4.23 [SVN]. I just can not made it work with headers (but
From-based and Subject-based rules works fine). Hope to find out how to
set it without external tools like procmail. Any built-in specific filter
example for headers will be appreciated.

Regards,

--
Marchello Lippi
marchello@xxxxxx