Re: problem with folders and custom login

El Mié 25 Nov 2015, Paul Lesniewski escribió:
> On 11/25/15, Christian Schmitz <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi everyone:
> > 	I have a problem on SquirrelMail versión 1.4.23 [SVN] using floders:
> > I think that the best way to understand  the problem, is looking the
> > attached
> > image.
> >
> > Scenario:
> >  Account1 (regalos@.....) have a folder named "EVENTS"
> >  Account2 (info@......) do not have this folder
> >
> > Action:
> > 1)Login into account1 (you will see the "events" folders)
> > 2)hit disconnect link
> > 3)Login into account2 ( you will NOT see the "events"folder) (right)
> > 4)Hit disconnect link
> > 5)Login into account1 (you will see the "events" folders again)
> > 6)CLOSE THE TAB !!!!!!!!!
> > 7)Login into account2 ( you will see the folderders of ACCOUNT1 ) (
> > wrong)
>
> This is a known "issue" with SquirelMail because of the way it uses
> cookies to manage login sessions.  You may want to try the login_check
> plugin.
I think that erasing session cookies in the first lines of src/redirect.php
this issue solve it.
Seem is working fine until few test that i do, but if this dont work , i think
that other turnaround can be some like:
src/custom_login.php
where custom_login.php is a php script that perform 2 simple things:
1) erase session data.
2) call to redirect.php

Best Regards
Christian

--
En un mundo sin fronteras.... ¿Quién necesita Puertas y Ventanas?
EN INGLES: In a world without frontiers, who needs Gates and Windows