Re: Can't make SquirrelMail have chosen attach size. Why?

Hi,

It could be your mail server and not SquirrelmaiI. I use Debian with
Posttfix and Dovecot. For Squirrelmail I changed the php.ini settings in
/etc/php5/apache2/ to:
post_max_size = 110M
upload_max_filesize = 100M

For Postfix I sdded a line in /etc/postfix/main.cf file as follows:
message_size_limit = 102400000

So if someone sends/receives a message over 102.4MB Postfix will not
allow it and Squirrelmail won't get it either. In my case I'm using
Postfix to limit the message (with attachment) size. That is why the
PHP, post_max_size, is greater than Postfix, upload_max_filesize.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Dave A.