Re: Why have an user mailing list?

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 06:32:07 -0300
André Z. D. A. <andrezda10@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why having a user mailing list if no one answer questions that are natural
> to be asked, have no answer or documentation about them, and probably show
> common problems to many users?

Probably because the answer to your question isn't Squirrelmail related.  See
below.

> > Third try. Anyone around here can give me a bit of help, please?
> >
> >> Maybe I started this message with the wrong sentence. So I'm writing
> >> again - but assuming someone will read the original message as needed,
> >> because it has all details that I imagine are needed.
> >>
> >> As the admin of a few Squirrelmail installations, I have reports of users
> >> that can't search their messages; they are using specific IMAP servers.
> >> Squirrelmail shows a strange error (see original message), which does not
> >> point me to anything to solve the problem, or to find the solution. May
> >> you help me?
> >>
> >> Another problem is that clicking in the message list headers to choose
> >> what field for message sorting causes an very bad error. Users cannot
> >> refresh message lists anymore! There is no way for them to reset the
> >> configuration. I must manually remove the sort option from each user
> >> configuration file.
> >>
> >> With Squirrelmail configured for each of these different IMAP servers, I
> >> run its configtest. No problem is pointed (see original message). So, why
> >> do I have these and other problems?

>From what I have read, via Google, Lotus Domino does not properly support
all the Fetch options you are sending to it.  This is a IMAP issue, not
Squirrelmail.  Please correct me if this is not true.  I do not use Domino, so
cannot answer with firsthand knowledge.    It is also why I did not answer the
first 2 times you sent this.

Switch to a Server program that properly supports IMAP.