Re: svn 14501 - TLS handshaking: SSL_accept() failed: error: ... alert unknown ca: SSL alert number 48

On 06/14/2015 10:44 PM, Shane Thomas wrote:
> It's an open source application.  I have been trying to backtrack to initial
> setup and get a bak or some kind of check file to backtrace the route.  They
> only answer every 48 hours or so.  Lol.

Thanks, Shane,

   I know opensource, been an advocate for almost 20 years. I know Paul, worked
with him here on the list on squirrelmail issues for over a decade. I am more
than comfortable with the way it all works. The real key to opensource are those
tireless warriors that do give their time, talent and energy to creating and
managing great software. If that means it can only happen every 48 hours or so,
then that's just they way it works. (see my next post)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.