Re: Roaming email broke with update to fedora 21

Sorry for the late reply (and top post), but it also could be that you
need to fine tune the SSL context.  You can do so by specifying
$imap_stream_options in config/config_local.php.  The documentation
for this setting can be found in the example config_local for 1.5.2
here:

http://sourceforge.net/p/squirrelmail/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/squirrelmail/config/config_local.example.php

The setting should do the same thing in 1.4.23.  Also note there is a
setting there for the SMTP side as well.