Re: Issue when using Reply or Forward // This page request could not be verified and appears to have expired

On 5/15/15, Kirk Marshall <kmarshall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I hope you can help me with an error message one of my clients is
> receiving on their squirrelmail.  Basically they are unable to reply to
> or forward any emails.  They are able to click on @Reply' or 'Forward'
> then edit the message, but after they click on 'Send' they are getting
> the following error:
>
> *ERROR*
> This page request could not be verified and appears to have expired.

Sounds like they are writing long messages and the security token is
expiring before they click send.  You can completely disable this
feature in the configuration, but that's strongly discouraged.  You
can increase token age by setting $max_token_age_days in
config/config_local.php although first I would recommend upgrading to
a snapshot of version 1.4.23 which has seen some changes in the token
system.

Also, the Quicksave plugin is designed to prevent loss of typed
messages, although its current version is limited in terms of message
length, which I suspect this user may be exceeding.  A new version of
that plugin is overdue...

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team