Re: limiting squirrelmail login problem w/ multiple virtual hosts

On Tue, April 28, 2015 22:48, Charles DeRykus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just installed a fresh copy of squirrelmail on: an SMP Debian
> 3.2.57-3 x86_64 GNU/Linux host.
>
> Several virtual domains are hosted on this host.
>
> Followed install procedure here:
> https://www.linode.com/docs/email/clients/installing-squirrelmail-on-ubuntu-12-04/#configuring-the-virtual-host
>
> The squirrelmail login appears for webmail.xxxx.com as expected. However, it all
> appears in lieu of the homepage for all the other virtual hosts as well.
>
> Can someone suggest a remedy?

> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

You may want to look at the vlogin plugin... It works very well for virtual
domains..

-R

 Rich Hall
 rich@xxxxxxxxxx
 http://www.netlynx.us/rich/
 ham radio: kf6arx
 Some people are like slinkies.. Not really good for anything useful,
 but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.
 And remember - if it ain't broke, hit it again.