Re: Can't make SquirrelMail have chosen attach size. Why?

On Tue, April 28, 2015 06:21, dts@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> [...]

Ryan,

As far as I am aware two php.ini files is a Debianism..  CentOS/RHEL uses only
one php.ini which is located in /etc/ . I don't do a huge amount of web oriented
stuff, mostly OS/system level and openstack/cloudstack things these days with
some admin of various services like the company wiki and chat servers, so I may
be wrong but I have been doing CentOS/RH admin since RH 1.x and have never seen
two php.ini files..

Good pointer on the .htaccess stuff.. I forgot all about stuffing vars into there..

Have a good day.
-R

 Rich Hall
 Sr. Linux Cloud Systems Administrator, NTT America: nnta.com
 rich@xxxxxxxxxx
 Some people are like slinkies.. Not really good for anything useful,
 but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.