Re: concerning security

On 19.03.2015 03:53, Rajesh M wrote:
> is there someway to obfuscate the  passwords stored in the browsers ? maybe concatenate some random numbers/strings with the existing password

While your concern is certainly valid, the password storage is purely a
browser-side function. The website in question is not involved in this
at all, SquirrelMail or else.

The only way to avoid this is probably by not using "password" type
input fields, which I don't think is a very good idea.

Regards, Juergen.