Re: What's wrong in Squirrelmail OpenSuse 13.2?

Roberto,

I sent you a private e-mail yesterday advicing you to check the forum history from 2014-12 until now. You should always search for a solution first (without being instructed to do so), so the people on the forums only have to spend time on solving a problem once.

I have posted detailed information about which versions work on OpenSUSE 13.2 and what version-change-related issues I had to address. Go read it.

/Niclas