Re: Undefined index errors in 1.4.23-SVN

Hi,

>>> Look at access logs.  Watch error log when using SquirrelMail; see if
>>> you can reproduce in your own usage.
>>
>> Any tips on where to start or what it's related to, because it doesn't
>> happen with every login or every email sent.
>
> If the referrer is right_main.php, it's probably happening with a
> viewed message.  Correlate your access and error logs and you can get
> a better idea.

I've traced one of these errors, but the timestamp entries for error_log
and access_log entry don't match precisely, which is not what I expected.

I thought it would be easier to point to a pastebin:

# Undefined index
http://pastebin.com/nppWdcmE

# Trying to get property of non-object
http://pastebin.com/LBpM9xrE

Hopefully this helps?

These two errors repeat quite regularly, so I'd really like to figure
out what's causing them.

Thanks,
Alex