change_sqlpass plugin

hi

i am using qmailtoaster 64 bit

vpopmail, centos 6 64 bit
mysql database

vpopmail has every domain as a seperate table example
if my domain name is : xxxxx.com then the table is
xxxxx_com

i edited the config.php of the change_sqlpass plugin as advised here
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-410886-start-0.html

but i am getting error as such (i enabled debup in the change_sqlpass plugin )

DATABASE ERROR: could not lookup salt: SELECT SUBSTRING(pw_passwd,4,9) FROM vpopmail WHERE pw_name = "hosting" ---- DB Error: no such table

it seems that the change_sqlpass expects all the userids to be stored in a single table instead of seperate tables per domain

could somebody please guide me as to how i can resolve this ?

i dont want to use poppassd or qmailadmin within squirrelmail

thank you very much for your time and help,

rajesh