Bug Report

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [ ]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ...
  ... view a particular message
  ... use a specific plugin/function
  ... try to do/view/use ....

The description of the bug:
On the login page, The validate button is only a square button without
text. No text, it is empty

I can reproduce the bug by:
yes, still present for each login.

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:

(Optional) I got really bored and here's a fix:

My browser information:
  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0

My web server information:
  PHP Version 5.4.16
  PHP Extensions (List)
    * 0 = Core
    * 1 = date
    * 2 = ereg
    * 3 = libxml
    * 4 = openssl
    * 5 = pcre
    * 6 = zlib
    * 7 = bz2
    * 8 = calendar
    * 9 = ctype
    * 10 = hash
    * 11 = filter
    * 12 = ftp
    * 13 = gettext
    * 14 = gmp
    * 15 = SPL
    * 16 = iconv
    * 17 = Reflection
    * 18 = session
    * 19 = standard
    * 20 = shmop
    * 21 = SimpleXML
    * 22 = sockets
    * 23 = mbstring
    * 24 = tokenizer
    * 25 = xml
    * 26 = apache2handler
    * 27 = curl
    * 28 = dom
    * 29 = fileinfo
    * 30 = gd
    * 31 = intl
    * 32 = json
    * 33 = ldap
    * 34 = exif
    * 35 = mcrypt
    * 36 = mysql
    * 37 = mysqli
    * 38 = PDO
    * 39 = pdo_mysql
    * 40 = pdo_sqlite
    * 41 = Phar
    * 42 = posix
    * 43 = pspell
    * 44 = sqlite3
    * 45 = sysvmsg
    * 46 = sysvsem
    * 47 = sysvshm
    * 48 = wddx
    * 49 = xmlreader
    * 50 = xmlwriter
    * 51 = xsl
    * 52 = zip
    * 53 = mhash

SquirrelMail-specific information:
  Version:  1.4.22
  Plugins (List)
    * 0 = abook_import_export
    * 1 = calendar
    * 2 = filters
    * 3 = info
    * 4 = message_details
    * 5 = squirrelspell
    * 6 = bug_report
    * 7 = delete_move_next
    * 8 = spamcop

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  other
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS
ID ENABLE IDLE STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN] Dovecot ready.
  Capabilities:  IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE
STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN