Re: SM 1.4.10-22 and problem in IE with openning DOC attachment

Maybe the communication is ok, worth to check.

Have one more thing in yor mind that justifies the password being asked again:
1) the cookies were deleted by the browser (for whatever reason, it's his "fault")
2) when we open the login/password page of Squirrelmail, it will (sometimes) close the session of the active and valid cookies we had