Re: SM 1.4.10-22 and problem in IE with openning DOC attachment

Can this be an issue specific to IE? Its configuration and/or Windows' things that work "better" only IE?

Forward that message to 3 email accounts that you can open on some computer in IE, in Firefox, and whatever else you want. But you can add opening it in Squirrelmail, in Hotmail interface, in Gmail interface... and any other you want to test and compare. Will it behave as your complaint here?

IE has always been the worse browser around. Viruses easily use it to infect user. Designers spend our trying to couple with its problems. Tell users to use Opera, Firefox, Seamonkey, Chromium (not Chrome!), ... there are others, but these are the best today. But since anything is better than IE... ! :)