Re: Error message when trying to reply or delete email.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:39 PM, spiritofold <spiritofold@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I keep getting this message when i try to reply, or delete email.
>
> "ERROR The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted
> source. Go to the login page"
>
> It's an intermittent problem though, sometimes things are ok, othertimes i
> get the error message. I've tried getting the web hosts (pickaweb) to have a
> look but they don't seem interested. Looking around it seems it's something
> to do with security tokens, relating to old tokens that need clearing. I
> have no way of doing this as it needs to be action at the server end.
>
> Is this correct?

Almost.  I don't have enough information to say for certain, but my
guess is that you leave SquirrelMail open in your browser on a
constant basis and this problem happens when you come to it after not
having used it for some time (during which the security token on that
page has expired).  In such a case, when you click to execute some
action, you get said error/warning.  To avoid this problem, you need
to make sure the page you are working on was recently served up from
the server and isn't too stale.  The Folder Synchronization plugin can
help with that problem in many cases (but not all, such as composing a
new message for a long time, in which case the Quick Save plugin could
be of use).

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team