Re: Lost e-mails

Mike,

Squirrelmail doesn't store email it only accesses that email on an email
server.

Depending on how Outlook is setup it may store your email on your machine
in a local folder or it may access email in the same way squirrelmail does
by accessing that email on your mail server.

In either event you will need to contact your local email server support
representative to help you.  The folks at squirrelmail can't in any way
resolve this issue for you.

Ted Hatfield