Re: Purging trash give me "This page request could not be verified and appears to have expired" in sidebar

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 2:03 AM, Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:

> >> Do you have the folder list set to refresh itself?  Sounds like you
> >> might not and the security token in that page has expired.
> >
> > Just to update you. The folder refresh was at 10 minutes. I took it down
> > 1 minute, but I'm still seeing the security token message.
>
> How recent was your download?  Did you apply any patches, etc?  Does
> it work if you disable security tokens (not recommended as a long term
> solution)?  Do other actions succeed (all form submits, such as
> preference pages and message composition should send a security
> token)?  Please try without any plugins activated.
>
> What is the full link target URL for the purge trash link?  If the
> problem persists and especially if only this link is causing the
> problem, you'll probably have to do some sleuthing on your system,
> since I don't think anyone has ever seen this before.

I dlownloaded it a couple of weeks ago. No patches.

Where do I change security tokens? In squirrelmail-configure? And is it
much of an issue disabling it if there's only two of us in the company?

The trash purge link is
https://www.example.com/squirrelmail/src/empty_trash.php?smtoken=cgbvXEN66stI

Obviously not example.com :-)