Message forwarding deletes the original text squirrelmail

Hello friends, an apology that my English is not very good, per need your
help please ......... I have installed a squirrelmail on my mail server and
this works fine, until you forward a message to delete the text of the
previous email and it looks like he was composing a new mail, just as
happens with the function of responding. Then when I write a new message and
then add an attachment, delete all text. Anyone have an idea of ​​what is
happening and how it could solve it, because I do not find him to work more.
Many greetings and thanks

http://squirrelmail.5843.n7.nabble.com/Message-forwarding-deletes-the-original-text-squirrelmail-tp25793.html
This email was sent by pingudeb (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion: http://squirrelmail.5843.n7.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=25793&code=c3F1aXJyZWxtYWlsLXVzZXJzQGxpc3RzLnNvdXJjZWZvcmdlLm5ldHwyNTc5M3wtMTQ1ODc3NDU3Nw==