Adding RTL-LTR buttons to HTML Editor

Hello,

I would like to be able to write in Right-To-Left direction HTML based messages, but the RTL & LTR buttons are not available by default.

As I know from other web based editors, usually, in HTML editors like TinyMCE and similar, these buttons can be added by changing the list of options of the editor. Is that the case here and if yes, where/how do I do that?

Thanks,

David