Re: change password with courier

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Pol Hallen
<squirrelmailml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Not unless you can provide some kind of details about the password store.
>
> right :-)
>
> I user courier, I create new user with:
>
> userdbpw -md5 | userdb user0 set systempw

I don't recall anyone ever creating a plugin that can manage Courier
userdb.  It might be possible to leverage the Server Settings Backend
plugin to some extent to help with access and editing of that file, or
you could just create your own code to call the userdb command,
although that has to be a suid action which you want to be very
careful with (this could be better implemented as an addon for the
Server Settings Backend).

http://www.courier-mta.org/authlib/userdb.html
http://www.courier-mta.org/authlib/makeuserdb.html
http://www.courier-mta.org/authlib/userdbpw.html