Re: Some users cannot access to Options - Personal Information, Display Preferences +

Please do not remove previous message content, otherwise I have to
guess what this thread was about.

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM, marciano <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Paul, thanks for your answer.
> I didn't explain well about uptdates. What I have updated from bleeding edge
> repo was php 5.1.6 to 5.2.17, not SM that is 1.4.8-5.el5.centos.10 manually
> installed more than 2 years ago.

Manually?  Are you sure you didn't use yum?

> Installed Plugins
>     1. delete_move_next
>     2. squirrelspell
>     3. newmail
>     4. translate
>     5. message_details
>     6. abook_import_export
>     7. abook_take
>     8. address_add
>     9. filters
>     10. proon

Try removing all plugins and testing temporarily.

> Dovecot 1.0.7
> Postfix 2.3.3
> Tested from Mac Safari 6.0.3 and Ubuntu 12.04 FF 20.0
> Options in option page with query string optpage ( options.php?optpage=aaaaa
> ) load the page optpage.php without the query string, the options menu

What does this mean?  Please provide messages from your web server log
as indicated in the posting guidelines.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team