Interesting Issue

Hi all.

My wife has noticed a new "feature" that is troubling.

Sometimes when she clicks on an email's checkbox, then clicks delete,
the emails adjacent are also deleted. First it was only happening in
some of her sub-folders, but today it happened in her personal inbox.

A bit of background:

Linux Mint v10 (too old; laptop very old)
Chromium-browser (I've asked her to try Firefox again - switched to
Chrome because it's so much faster, or was at the time).

We own our mail server, which is fedora (v8) running Dovecot, which I
wonder about, too. It's a "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" scenario,
that may now be broken and needing a major upgrade/update.
SQM is v1.4.22

Have any of you seen this behavior anywhere before?

Thank you,

Karl

---
Karl L. Pearson | karlp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Owner/Admin:
OurLDSFamily.com | LDSMissionaryMoms.com | LDSMilitaryMoms.com
Support for any service we offer: Support.OurLDSFamily.com
---